Have cracks or chips in your windshield? Quickly fix them with the do-it-yourself, Windshield Repair Kit. Within 30 minutes you can restore your windshield. Save time and money with this kit.
PERFECT TOOL: Professional quality Do-It-Yourself windshield cracks/chips repairs with no mixing required. Windshield repair kit can quickly and effectively repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes. Save your time and money to prevents damage from spreading Restores windshield to near new condition. Long-lasting maintenance effect.
WIDE USES: This car windshield repair kit is designed for most types of outer glass small damaged by double layer laminated windshield glass. The kit works best on small chips, bulls-eye, spider web, star-shaped, Half-moon crescents, crack not more than 12 inches/ 30 cm and round damage not more than one inch in diameter. (Sn: Will not work for cellphones)
EASY to OPERATE: The method of repairing glass cracks is to clean and dry the surface of the glass surface squeezing the resin into the cracks, dents in the glass. Then put on the curing strip to allow it to quickly dry and solidify under ultraviolet light in 5-10 mins. After solution dries scrape off residual resin with a plastic spatula.
ADVANCED FORMULA: Repair fluid (this is the key), the shear strength can reach up to 20PA, the repair location will not be broken even though glass break. Enhanced injection plastic injection molding head, can produce a strong pressure to push the repair liquid into cracks.
SAFE: Made without chemicals or toxic materials. Repair job requires some hands-on ability.
Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
Liquid Material: Amino-acrylate
Bracket Material: Eco-friendly ABS
Bottle Color: Black+White
Net Content of Repair Liquid(Per Bottle): 3ml
1 x Repair Liquid
1 x Bracket with 4 Suction Cups
5 x Cured Films
1 x Scraper Blade
1 x User Manual
How to Use:
1. Align the middle hole of the bracket to the damaged area.
2. Rotate the pressure cylinder to the installed solidified frame.
3. Drop 4-6 drops of repair liquid into the pressure cylinder.
4. Rotate the pressure bar to the pressure cylinder. Wait patiently for 10-20 minutes, let the repair fluid slowly enter the broken hole.
5. Remove the repair device. Drop a few patching fluids Observe the osmotic effect.
6. Drop a few patching fluids in the damaged area, use the solid cover with chemical film.
7. Move the vehicle to the sun and let the sunshine shine sufficiently to solidify the repair fluid.
8. After curing, remove the curing film. Gently scrape off excess solids with a razor blade.