Having a hard time sleeping or relaxing at night and don't want to rely on medicines and pills to fall asleep? Our Micro soothing Sleep Egg will stimulate the neurotransmitter of the cerebral cortex regulating emotions helping to promote a deeper sleep.
Sleek and Ergonomic Design: The Microcurrent Sleep Egg uses a simple oval design with a new matte texture, which conforms to the design of people's hand grip that is super comfortable.
Simple and Easy to Use: Round button design, one button to turn on, adjust the power supply. Easily fall asleep at night every day or relax during tough or stressful moments.
USB Port for Easy and Quick Charging: The sleep egg features a USB port that is convenient for charging, it can be connected to the computer's USB port, mobile power, power supply and other charging methods that utilize USB. Features a long battery life.
Advanced Technology: Using this product can stimulate the neurotransmitter of the cerebral cortex through micro-current to regulate emotions, thereby promoting deeper more restful sleep. Suitable for people with insomnia, over-thinkers, have trouble relaxing etc.
Small and Portable: Small and convenient relaxing aide can be taken with you anywhere and carried wherever you go.
Product Material: ABS+Stainless Steel
Product Size: 38.5 x 40.5 x 68.5mm
Product Net Weight: 38g
Battery Capacity: 500mAh
Input Voltage: DC 5V/1A
Working Power: 0.5W
Charging Port: Micro USB
Key Control Method: Key
Warning, Please use with caution: This product has not been specifically tested and observed for side effects among people with heart problems. Based on the safety of patients, we do not recommend the following people to use this product:
1. Patients who use implanted electronic devices (such as pacemakers, insulin pumps) should use them with caution;
2. DO NOT use this device with high-frequency equipment, short-wave or microwave treatment equipment;
3. DO NOT use therapy electrodes near the chest, or use therapy electrodes when operating complicated and dangerous equipment or driving;
4. If you suffer from any sort of epilepsy, DO NOT use this device.
5. Patients with recent hemorrhagic stroke should use it with caution.
*For safety reasons, we recommend not to use sleep devices in the following situations:
1. While driving.
2. When operating complex and dangerous mechanical instruments.
3. Avoid long time. Strong current will stimulate the same position;
4. If you find that your skin is burned, you can rest for a few minutes later, and then move the electrode slightly to continue the treatment.
5. If the electrode is found to be severely burned to the skin, you should stop using it in time and use it after expert treatment.