Inspire your child's imagination without all the extra mess without our Super Sized Play Pro Drawing Mat. At 40" x 32" inches, your child will have plenty of room to draw, color and paint without the added mess. This extra large drawing mat has a large enough drawing area which allows your child and their friends or more to draw on the mat at the same time. It can also be folded to compact size, portable for indoor/outdoor use and to take with you when you travel.
NO MESS NO INK,EVER. Just add water - No Ink-No paint-No toxic-Non chemical. Our drawing mat can make a clean and happy creative world -- Doodle and draw with the included pens, admire artwork, watch as the drawings disappear over time, repeat. Drawing mat is made of soft polyester material, non-toxic, non-polluting, that is super safe for kids. Durable enough for reusing. Makes the perfect gift.
Water-Based and Reusable: With its patented design, this mat is water-based and able to be reused over and over again. Simply use the included markers to let your child draw and create, erase, then repeat.
Mess Free: With the Super Sized Play Pro Drawing Mat, you can rest at ease knowing your child is painting safely using inks that will not cause spills or mess.
Portable for Indoor and Outdoor Use: Play mat can be folded up and taken with you wherever you go. Use it to keep children busy when playing at home or when you are traveling.
Large Size Mat: With its extra large size, children will have plenty of space to draw and doodle by themselves or with friends.
Type: Drawing Mat
Mat Size: 40" x 32" Inches
Marker Size: Bigger one: 5 x 0.6 inch / Smaller One: 4.93 x 0.6 inch
Molds Set Size: 10.3 x 6.93 x 0.15inch
1 x Drawing mat
4 x Magic Pens
4 x Suction Cups
6 s Seals
1 x Number Drawing Molds
2 x Letter Drawing Template
10 x EVA Shape Mat
1 x Stick book
1 x Pen Case
How To Use:
1. Soak the pen head in water to swell it.
2. Turn LEFT to open the pen and filled with clean water.
3. Turn RIGHT to tighten it.
4. Start your doodle.
1. When using the pen for the first time, please put the pen head in water to swell it for 2 hours to prevent water leak. If the canvas leave some watermarks, please put the canvas in the water and then take it out, the watermarks will disappear when the mat dries.
2. Do NOT use heat to dry the mat. Use a damp cloth to clean and wash the canvas and let the mat air dry before folding.